Staples is an American company that sells office products. They have a huge company and make sure that every sale counts. The top-rated company made its way to the Fortune 500 list in the first ten years of getting into the business. And to take one step up in their business, Staples is conducting a customer survey for their dear customers who support them by buying their products.
The main reason to start surveying their stores is to know if customers find their products exciting or have any negative feedback about their stores. This helps them keep track of the good and bad things about their stores. This also allows them to find solutions for the problems that their customers are withstanding.
If you are a customer of the Staples store, then taking the survey and answering all the questions is a piece of cake. Even if you leave a negative review, it doesn’t matter if you have a proper explanation for that review. And the Staples customer survey also has a reward. Some lucky winners will receive a $500 gift card for providing their honest feedback. Keep reading to know more about the study and the steps to take the customer feedback survey.
Staples Inc is an American office retail company. The company is responsible for the sales of office supplies and related products. These sales are made through retail and other channels, including business-to-business (B2B). The company is privately owned and has more than 1,000 stores and 40 warehouses in the US. The first Staples store opened in Brighton, Massachusetts, in 1986. Their area includes the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
Staples Inc.’s founders are Thomas G. Stemberg, Leo Kahn, and Myra Hart. The company has over 70,000 employees and generates around $14 billion. The owner of Staples Inc is Sycamore Partners, a famous private equity firm based in New York. The company made significant progress by 1996 as it made its way to the Fortune 500 list. Staples Inc has several subsidiaries: Staples Canada, Quill Corporation, DEX Imaging, Essendant, PNI Digital Media, and HiTouch Business Services.
Rules & Eligibility
- You must be 18 years old or above to take the survey.
- You must be a legal US or The District of Columbia resident.
- You must have the Staples store purchase receipt.
- The limit to taking the survey is one entry per person per month.
- You cannot take the survey if you work for the Staple store as an employee, employer, or general staff.
- Only the lucky winners will receive the prize.
- The survey prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- The purchase receipt can be used only once per entry.
- The ticket will get expired after seven days of making the purchase.
How to take the Staples customer survey?
There are two ways to take the survey. They are-
- Online Entry
- Mailing Entry
- Visit the official survey website at www.survey3.medallia.com/staplescare.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the 19-digit survey code that is printed on the purchase receipt.
- Click on the Start button.
- Then, you’ll be able to see the questions.
- Answer them correctly and give your candid feedback for each of the questions. Make sure to answer all the questions based on your last visit to the Staples store.
- Then, rate your overall experience on the rating scale on your last visit to the Staples store.
- Then, click on the Next button.
- Fill in your details like name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Then, submit the survey.
- Your name will be automatically entered into the survey. You’ll get your number for the survey drawing.
• Take a postcard and write your details like name, email address, phone number, home address, zip code, city, state, etc on it.
• Then, mail it to the following address:- Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey 2021/2022 $500 Monthly Sweepstakes Entry, PO Box 728, Social Circle, GA 30025-728.
I hope you understood everything about the Staples customer survey. The online entry requires a purchase receipt, while the mailing entry doesn’t. But none of them hurts your chances of winning. Take the study in whichever way feels more comfortable to you. Feel free to comment if you have any doubts about the Staples customer survey, and we’ll try our best to resolve your doubt.
- Lowe’s Former Employee FAQs
- Lowe’s Billing Policy
- Lowe’s Playsets & Installation Guide
- Lowe’s Subscription Program
- Lowe’s Invests In Renewable Solar Energy
- McAlister’s Customer Survey
- Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey
- TellTims.Ca – Tim Hortons Customer Survey
- How to sign up, log in, get benefits, and track your orders?
- Lowe’s Useful Policies
- Lowes Foods Supermarket Chain
- Lowes MVPs Pro Rewards Program
- Lowes Gift Cards
- Lowes Credit Cards
- Lowes Home Services – Everything In Detail About The Program