The excellent customer service of Lowe’s is the main reason for its immense popularity all around the globe. The company introduces various programs and benefits for its customers. One of the best programs is The Subscription Program. It is a good program that helps to receive the items automatically from the store.
Under the Lowe’s Subscription Program, the user must complete the sign-up process to get all the items at the chosen frequency. The products and things with “Shop, Subscribe and Save” are eligible for the subscription program of Lowe’s company. Let us discuss more about Lowe’s subscription program and how it works.
It is elementary to use The Subscription Program of Lowe’s stores. First, you must search for the items you need for your home or office. Then you have to select the type of delivery according to your budget. You will receive the delivery of your items within a few days at your registered address.
Take Lowe’s survey after purchasing products in subscription mode.
How To Start The Subscription Model?
- The Subscription Program of Lowe’s company applies to several things. Follow the below steps to start a subscription on Lowe’s official site. First, you must complete a sign-up procedure to create Lowe’s account. If you already have an account, start the program on this account.
- The next step is to choose the Product Details Page for eligible items in the store. The option of “Shop, Subscribe, and Save” appears on the right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now, you must click “Shop, Subscribe, and Save.” Then you must write the number of units and choose the delivery frequency you need.
- The next step is to complete the whole checkout process.
Another option to subscribe to an item is directly from the Order History page.
Benefits Of Lowe’s Subscription
The Subscription Program of Lowe’s store provides various advantages to the customers. It provides the benefits such as heavy discounts on items and free shipping. Apart from that, the customers will also receive notifications of any changes in the Subscription Program.
You can purchase hardware and home improvement items at the best prices by choosing the Subscription Program. It is effortless to buy things under this program. Moreover, using The Subscription Program and canceling it is easy.
Procedure To Cancel The Subscription Program
You can cancel the subscription anytime. Follow the below steps to cancel the program.
- The first step is to login into MyLowe’s account and click the option “Subscriptions” under My Account.
- Then it would be best to choose the Active tab to see all your current subscriptions. Now, you have to click on the Manage option.
- The next step is to click the Cancel option under the Order Summary section. You must give a valid reason before canceling the Subscription Program of the store.
If the cancellation is chosen on the next order date, it will start working immediately. If the cancellation is requested after the order date, it will be effective after the delivery of the items.
The Subscription Program of Lowe’s company works at any outlet of Lowe’s store. It applies to all those items that need to be used within a limited time. The other information related to this program is given on Lowe’s Subscription page.
You can modify the subscription program in the subscription under the option of My Account. Check the official site for more details on the My Subscription Program.
- Check Out The Top Home Improvement Companies
- How to sign up, log in, get benefits, and track your orders?
- Lowe’s Billing Policy
- Lowe’s Careers & Its Employees’ Benefits
- Lowe’s Former Employee FAQs
- Lowe’s Frequently Asked Questions
- Lowe’s Invests In Renewable Solar Energy
- Lowe’s Playsets & Installation Guide
- Lowe’s Subscription Program
- Lowe’s Useful Policies
- Lowes App For A Better Shopping Experience
- Lowes Credit Cards
- Lowes Do-It-Yourself Program
- Lowes Foods Supermarket Chain
- Lowes Gift Cards
- Lowes Home Services – Everything In Detail About The Program
- Lowes MVPs Pro Rewards Program
- McAlister’s Customer Survey
- Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey
- TellTims.Ca – Tim Hortons Customer Survey