Tim Hortons is one of Toronto, Canada’s most famous multinational coffeehouse and restaurant chains. With over 4,000 locations, they managed to be Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant. These facts prove how reliable Tim Hortons is. They have come a long way in the past 57 years and keep making more and more enhancements in their restaurants.
Take Lowe’s customer survey at lowes.com/survey to win a chance to enter a $500 Sweepstakes.
If you’re a customer of their restaurants, then you can help them improve their services even more than they already did. For that, you have to take the Tim Hortons customer feedback survey. As you already know, Tim Hortons cares a fortune about its customers and their well-being.
So, if you want to help them enhance their services, then take the Tim Hortons customer survey that collects your honest feedback about the restaurant. Give your candid feedback about the restaurant and get a chance to win the survey reward. The survey reward is a free coupon code that helps you redeem discounts on your next purchase. So, keep reading to know more about the Tim Hortons customer feedback survey.
About Tim Hortons
Founded in 1964, Tim Hortons is a Canadian chain of fast-food restaurants. This multinational restaurant chain is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and is a subsidiary of Restaurant Brands International.
Tim Hortons is Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain that serves various foods, including coffee, doughnuts, tea, hot chocolate, and baked goods. The founders of this chain are Tim Horton and Jim Charade. Tom Horton was a Canadian hockey player before opening the Tim Hortons. The company was also a subsidiary of Wendy’s from 1995 to 2006.
The first Tim Hortons restaurant opened in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, in 1964. With more than 4,000 locations, Tim Hortons is a fantastic restaurant and has made a lot of advancements over these 57 years.
Rules And Eligibility Criteria
- All the participants in the survey must be 18 years old or above.
- Every participant must have a purchase receipt from the Tim Hortons restaurant.
- The survey is only available to legal citizens of the United States.
- The limit to take the survey is one entry per person.
- Each participant can take the survey only once.
- The survey reward cannot be exchanged or transferred for any reason whatsoever.
- You cannot take the survey if you or someone in your family works at Tim Hortons as an employee, employer, or general staff.
- You must be willing to provide your contact information to the company.
- All the participants of the survey will get a reward.
Steps To Take TellTims.Ca Survey
- Visit the official Tim Hortons customer feedback survey homepage at https://www.telltims.ca/.
- Select your preferred language.
- Then, enter the survey code that is printed on your purchase receipt.
- Click on Start to begin the survey.
- Then, rate the different services that Tim Hortons provide as per your level of satisfaction.
- Then, answer some general questions about Tim Hortons restaurant.
- Make sure to give your honest feedback for all the questions.
- The questions might be about the cleanliness of the restaurants, quality of the food, pricing, and behavior of the staff working at the Tim Hortons.
- Lastly, provide your contact information, like name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Finally, you’ll get a free coupon to redeem the discount on your next purchase.
- Note it on your purchase receipt and take it to the Tim Hortons restaurant. Leave the rest to them.
That’s all about the Tim Hortons customer survey at Telltims.ca. I tried my best to provide every detail that concerns you about the Tim Hortons customer survey. Feel free to comment if you still need clarification regarding the survey, and we’ll try our best to resolve it. And if you’re clear with the information I provided, take the survey as soon as possible and win a free coupon code from the restaurant.
- Lowe’s Former Employee FAQs
- Lowe’s Billing Policy
- Lowe’s Playsets & Installation Guide
- Lowe’s Subscription Program
- Lowe’s Invests In Renewable Solar Energy
- McAlister’s Customer Survey
- Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey
- TellTims.Ca – Tim Hortons Customer Survey
- How to sign up, log in, get benefits, and track your orders?
- Lowe’s Useful Policies
- Lowes Foods Supermarket Chain
- Lowes MVPs Pro Rewards Program
- Lowes Gift Cards
- Lowes Credit Cards
- Lowes Home Services – Everything In Detail About The Program